Sign in to follow this  
shammes

Interviews Fall 2011

See you then wbconner!

I submitted my CASPA June 1st but it didn't get mailed until the 18th of June and I heard back today.

Undergrad: NC State University, BS in Biochemistry

GPA: 3.85

SGPA: 3.90

GRE: 1120 (660 Q, 460 V)

Patient Care: 1000 hrs Float Pool CNA Duke Hospital, 1500 hrs ER Tech Duke Hospital

Congratulations!!! :)

I still haven't heard back from them, do you know if they are still sending out invitations? Or are they grouping them one at a time? ~Anxiously Waiting~ :D

I just received my acceptance email from Methodist this morning!!! Im very excited-I was really impressed with the school during the interview. Did anyone else hear back?? Good luck everyone!!

Congrats wbconner and hopeful2011!! I interviewed on Sept. 17 and have also been accepted. I mailed back my confirmation of acceptance letter and paid my deposit last week. Guess we'll be classmates!! Looking forward to next August!!

They do rolling admissions so they will have interviews once a month until they fill up the class. So if you don't get an interview this month your application will be rolled over and looked at for the next month's set of interviews.