Sign in to follow this  
nyo

Supplemental App?

I was looking at the supplemental application that is listed from CASPA for LIU and I can't seem to figure it out. (I'm probably missing something and it's really easy) but when i fill out the first page and look for the PA major it isnt on the drop-down list of majors...is there something I am doing wrong?

Hi guys,

I emailed the PA admin assistant for LIU. He/She told me there is no supplemental application for this cycle. Did anyone get the same information?

I also received a response email from someone in admissions saying there is no longer an supplemental application required. However, when I called the office of admissions, they said they cannot confirm receipt of my CASPA application until I fill out the generic LIU online application. Does anyone know the right answer??