Class Of 2012!!!!!!!

Guest Hokie2007

Guest Hokie2007

I can't believe it !!!! I just got the call at 9:00AM this morning- I'm in to my #1 school! And I want to meet my classmates!

Calling my classmates and members of the University of Florida PA Class of 2012!!!!

YAY!!!! :D

Guest aperry6

Hey guys! Congratulations on getting accepted...UF is my #1 choice as well. I haven't heard back from them yet and I'm a little discouraged. I feel like I am a competitive applicant and a Florida resident. Would anyone mind telling me their patient contact hours, etc? Maybe I can get an actual idea of my chances. Trying to not get too discouraged... :) THank you in advance

I received additional acceptance information about 1 week after the interview in the mail. They set the deadline two weeks from when they postmarked the letter, so you should have plenty of time to make your decision. Additionally, if they do not receive anything in the mail from you in regards to acceptance/declination within 2 weeks, they will give you a phone call and just ask what you want to do. So no worries :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone!! I just recieved my acceptance call late yesterday afternoon - and my interview was just the afternoon before!! I am so incredibly stoked to have been accepted to my top choice program!! I am looking forward to meeting my fellow classmates in the months to come ;) Congrats to all those who have been accepted so far, and good luck to all the UF applicants this round!! Go GATORS!!

-- Julie

• 4 weeks later...

Hey all!

Congrats on getting accepted already. I had my interview 11/17. I did my first three and they said they had a unanimous decision after three so there was no need for me to do my fourth interview. All of the feedback I received was very positive, but I still haven't heard anything yet. My last interviewer even said she could talk to me for hours. I am not sure what to think now. Were they good about letting you all know ASAP that you were in?

• 2 weeks later...
Hey all!

Congrats on getting accepted already. I had my interview 11/17. I did my first three and they said they had a unanimous decision after three so there was no need for me to do my fourth interview. All of the feedback I received was very positive, but I still haven't heard anything yet. My last interviewer even said she could talk to me for hours. I am not sure what to think now. Were they good about letting you all know ASAP that you were in?

i only had 3 interviews at UF as well at the end of Oct. They told us if we get into another school to call them and ask if we were still in the running. I got into a school and found out I will still in the running and they meet on the 16th and will let me know on the 17th. I never heard only getting 3 interviews meant a unanimous decision. I wonder if they make unanimous decisions to waitlist students.

Archived