Online Biochemistry

Any of those have a clinical slant?

The one at UNE is a clinical biochem. 

Hi!

Can anyone please recommend an online biochemistry course? I was looking through some but wasn't sure if there were some I should definitely stay away from. Thank you! :)

I am starting the one at UNE this upcoming wednesday. You have to pay it by Monday if you want to start on Wed. 

I'm taking Biochem from Oregon State University. Dr Ahern's lectures are great and are available on youtube. Your grade is pretty much based off of 3 exams (25% for 1st two and 50% for final-ouch).  Even if you choose another class, you may find his lectures and free textbook (biochemistry free and easy) helpful. Good luck

I'm taking Biochem from Oregon State University. Dr Ahern's lectures are great and are available on youtube. Your grade is pretty much based off of 3 exams (25% for 1st two and 50% for final-ouch).  Even if you choose another class, you may find his lectures and free textbook (biochemistry free and easy) helpful. Good luck

How are the exams in this class? I was registered, but dropped it. I found Dr Ahern's canvas site to be confusing, but the lectures were great.

How are the exams in this class? I was registered, but dropped it. I found Dr Ahern's canvas site to be confusing, but the lectures were great.

I agree that the OSU blackboard and canvas website have a lot going on. I don't really use the website except to log in and take exam. The tests are hard but doable. You would think they would be easier because of the multiple choice format but they are quite challenging. I would still recommend the class. 

Archived