2011 Application!

Hello,

I hope someone has an answer to my question. On the Enrollement Application for 2011 (same as last years 2010) there is a spot on the way bottom of page 3 (the 1st main page of the app) that states:

Vocational/Allied Health School:__________________

Degree/Certificate/Diploma:_________________ Year Completed_____________

I went to an Allied Real Estate vocational school in 2005 and received certificates for the program to qualify to take the CA real estate license exam in 2005, which I still hold and keep up to date.

Should I put this info in the spaces or just write N/A? Does it mean Vocation school/ Allied health school OR vocational health school/allied health school???

Thank you!!!

Hello,

I hope someone has an answer to my question. On the Enrollement Application for 2011 (same as last years 2010) there is a spot on the way bottom of page 3 (the 1st main page of the app) that states:

Vocational/Allied Health School:__________________

Degree/Certificate/Diploma:_________________ Year Completed_____________

I went to an Allied Real Estate vocational school in 2005 and received certificates for the program to qualify to take the CA real estate license exam in 2005, which I still hold and keep up to date.

Should I put this info in the spaces or just write N/A? Does it mean Vocation school/ Allied health school OR vocational health school/allied health school???

Thank you!!!

Did you ever get an answer? I have a similar situation but my r.e. license expired in may.

• 6 months later...

Your posting in the wrong thread. You should be replying in the 2012 application thread. This is the thread for the application period that is on going right now.

But to answer your question, yes most of us if not all of us here have at least heard back by means of a post card which basically said they received your application & that they will be evaluating them & begin sending out notices in february -- which we learned were denial letters. The school told one person on here that they "sent out a bulk of denial letters in february and that we should here back with a decision by the end of this month". Did you receive a little blue postcard a couple months ago? I'm not sure when every one got their post cards but mine came mid december. If you didn't, your postcard may have been lost in the mail or rcc possibly didn't receive your application? I'm not sure. Anyways you can read about this & much more in the thread titled 2012 application. You will probably receive more answers to your questions in that thread.

Archived