• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just saw that there was an email sent out with an October 14th date... obviously I haven't gotten it either. Only the initial one that says my application is complete and under review (with the September 30th date). It's a good thing I'll be sleeping all day tomorrow after working 7pm tonight-7am... that way I won't have many work hours where i'll be awake and nervous! Good luck to everyone!

I called to check on my application status and was told that we should be hearing back in a week or so (if you received the initial September 30th date). I do not know if the individuals who received the Oct 14th email received the previous as well.. but hopefully we will all be hearing back next week! Good luck everyone!

I received an email saying Sept 30 we should hear. Then, a few weeks later (maybe months?) I got another email saying 10/14 or 10/15 i should expect to hear. The very first message I received was saying that they had my caspa app, then I got one saying that they had everything and it was all ready for review and I would hear back. I think that may have been the one that said Sept 30. This is the last school I am waiting on... and it is driving me nuts, lol! Oh well, it will come soon enough. Good luck to all of you!

They have started sending out invites. They are one day interviews. The invite gives various dates to choose from between Oct 20th and Nov 8th. Once you sign up for your preferred date the the program office will confirm and send additional info. It's not clear how many people are interviewed at each session.

Hi all! I also received an invitation today and will be interviewing on October 20th! I received the initial September 30th email and not the October 14th so hopefully everyone else will be hearing back soon. Also my stats were 3.7 GPA Biomedical Science, graduated in 2010, 3000+ HCE, 500 Volunteer hours and doing clinical research now

Rejected 10/4. Stats: GPA: 3.8 CASPA calculated overall, GRE: Verbal: 580, Quan: 690, Analytical: 4.0. More than 400 hours shadowed in 8+ disciplines and research experience. Obtaining BS in Bio Dec 2011. Best of luck to everyone else! :=D:

Wow!! It is seems like a great loss.. you seem like a great candidate and I am sure you will get into plenty of awesome programs! Best of luck!

Has anyone that received an interview invite been sent more details about the day itself? I picked Oct. 20th for my interview, but have not received a follow-up email.

No follow-up email yet. I'll be there on the 21st. Staying at the LaQuinta in New Haven; they offer a free shuttle service to the airport and campus. Hopefully it's in an OK part of New Haven.

Archived