• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not right now. I think they said they will get back to us on Sept. 30th. Judging from previous threads that's the day we find out whether we got an interview or got rejected.

Also maybe you can answer this question: Did you receive any email saying your application is complete or something? I received an email earlier in June saying they received my CASPA application but were still waiting on GREs. I am sure they have the GREs now but not sure if they are going to tell me whether my application is complete or not? I am wondering if I should call JUST in case they never got my scores :/

It does take a little while for them to receive and then process the GRE scores. If you sent out the GRE scores to other schools at the same time and they've received them, I wouldn't worry too much - they probably have gotten them. If you have time, though, it doesn't always hurt to ask and double check so you can get that off your plate.

Coolbreeze, did they specify they were missing GRE scores in the email? I got an email stating "We have received your CASPA application. Once your application is completed, it will be reviewed. You can expect to receive further notification regarding your application status via email." I had my GRE scores sent a month ago.

Coolbreeze, did they specify they were missing GRE scores in the email? I got an email stating "We have received your CASPA application. Once your application is completed, it will be reviewed. You can expect to receive further notification regarding your application status via email." I had my GRE scores sent a month ago.

I received the same email. Twice. The second time I assumed something really was missing and emailed them to find out what it was. This is what I got back:

"Thank you for checking in. At this point, we are conducting our initial review. We expect to have this completed shortly and then we will notify you of your status (complete or missing items). As you are aware, the deadline is quickly approaching so our volume has increased significantly. Thank you for your patience."

Yeah the first email I got they said they had my CASPA but still did not have the GRE scores, and my GRE scores were in the mail at the time. But after that I have heard nothing. And this was back around June 29th.

@Sara Wajek Thank you for the update. Hope to hear back from them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I just got the "you will here after October 14th" email

I also received this email. I copied and pasted it below for anyone who did not receive it:

September 19, 2011

Dear Prospective Student,

Thank you for your interest in the Yale Physician Associate Program.

We have received your completed CASPA application and required GRE score report. At this time, your application is under review. You can expect to receive notification of your admissions status via email after October 14, 2011.

If you have any further questions regarding the Yale PA Program and/or our admissions process, please visit our website at http://medicine.yale.edu/pa/index.aspx.

hey guys.. so it seems like some people have received a date as to when they should receive notification and some have not?

I got an email way back in July that says that I should expect to receive notification after September 30th. The people who received the notification for October, did you guys get the previous email as well? It may just be that they are reviewing applications as they come in..

Archived