Sign in to follow this  
Ghycheng

Interview help! (8/19/2011)

Yes I did! We talked for quite a bit. I'm in the same boat. I still have a few more interviews, but it is definitely a great school. :)

Also received an early acceptance! Congrats to you guys. Janet is great. If you need advice on housing, write me. I live about a 10 min walk from drexel. Congrats again!

has anyone heard about interviews lately? Do they have interviews in nov/dec?

I heard on Monday that I have an interview on December 2nd.

I heard on Monday that I have an interview on December 2nd.

That's great! congrats! I was just wondering when you submitted your caspa/supplemental? I emailed them regarding the status of my application, but I haven't heard anything back. So I am curious if I should call them. I applied to Drexel at the end of august. Thanks for your help, and good luck at your interview!

You can stay anywhere near the subway lines since the campus is at center city. I stayed with a friend at the Drexel med queen lane campus and took their shuttle to the center city campus

Drexel has a list of hotels that they have a discounted rate for. The hampton inn is one of them and is literally right around the corner.

Hey there! I have an interview Dec.2nd also! Hampton Inn had a good rate with the drexel univ. discount. See you there! :=D:

congrats xcman! when did you send in your application? I sent mine in on august 15th and haven't heard anything. I don't even think I got a confirmation email.

The last email I got from them was a confirmation they got my CASPA & SIS. That was back in August 25th... getting more impatient as days go by without any further communication. Good luck on your interviews!!

I have an interview on December 2nd! I've already had an interview with GW 2 weeks ago, but I was wondering what kind of interviewing style Drexel uses... can any one give an example of the types of questions they ask? GW used a behavioral style interview- does anyone know if Drexel is similar?

THANKS!

I have an interview on December 2nd! I've already had an interview with GW 2 weeks ago, but I was wondering what kind of interviewing style Drexel uses... can any one give an example of the types of questions they ask? GW used a behavioral style interview- does anyone know if Drexel is similar?

THANKS!

What is it with applicants wanting to know what "types" of essay questions are asked? Let me put it bluntly ... if you're not able to answer an essay question on your own to the best of your ability, then you probably shouldn't be at the interview in the first place. It's called thinking on your feet, people, better get used to it now because it'll be the rest of your career.

What is it with applicants wanting to know what "types" of essay questions are asked? Let me put it bluntly ... if you're not able to answer an essay question on your own to the best of your ability, then you probably shouldn't be at the interview in the first place. It's called thinking on your feet, people, better get used to it now because it'll be the rest of your career.

I wasn't asking about essay questions at all; I was inquiring about the interview style (ie. behavioral, stress). I found out on my own that the two schools have very different methods of interviewing applicants. Nonetheless, Hemegroup, thank you for your response. You have a solid point.

I sent in my CASPA application and SIS around mid August and I just got an email confirmation today from Drexel that they have received all my materials. Is this normal? Four months seems like a long time just to get a confirmation.