Interview help! (8/19/2011)

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I heard on Monday that I have an interview on December 2nd.

That's great! congrats! I was just wondering when you submitted your caspa/supplemental? I emailed them regarding the status of my application, but I haven't heard anything back. So I am curious if I should call them. I applied to Drexel at the end of august. Thanks for your help, and good luck at your interview!

• 2 weeks later...

I have an interview on December 2nd! I've already had an interview with GW 2 weeks ago, but I was wondering what kind of interviewing style Drexel uses... can any one give an example of the types of questions they ask? GW used a behavioral style interview- does anyone know if Drexel is similar?

THANKS!

• 2 weeks later...
I have an interview on December 2nd! I've already had an interview with GW 2 weeks ago, but I was wondering what kind of interviewing style Drexel uses... can any one give an example of the types of questions they ask? GW used a behavioral style interview- does anyone know if Drexel is similar?

THANKS!

What is it with applicants wanting to know what "types" of essay questions are asked? Let me put it bluntly ... if you're not able to answer an essay question on your own to the best of your ability, then you probably shouldn't be at the interview in the first place. It's called thinking on your feet, people, better get used to it now because it'll be the rest of your career.

What is it with applicants wanting to know what "types" of essay questions are asked? Let me put it bluntly ... if you're not able to answer an essay question on your own to the best of your ability, then you probably shouldn't be at the interview in the first place. It's called thinking on your feet, people, better get used to it now because it'll be the rest of your career.

I wasn't asking about essay questions at all; I was inquiring about the interview style (ie. behavioral, stress). I found out on my own that the two schools have very different methods of interviewing applicants. Nonetheless, Hemegroup, thank you for your response. You have a solid point.

Archived