what does anyone know about this program

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just an update. I contacted them via email and was told that interviews have begun, and that those who have not received an interview will have a "final decision" made on their application by October. My guess is that unless they aren't able to select the class from the candidates who have been offered interviews, those who have not gotten an interview yet are likely rejected, but they are waiting until October to make it official incase a couple spots open up or something.

Ack.. that is not good news. My supplemental app went out on 7/31, so I am really hoping I get a call/email/letter soon. I also applied to Quinnipiac (they require 2,000 hours of HCE, and I don't have that so I don't think I will get in), Pace, UNE, Stony Brook, MCP-Boston, and Bay Path College. I'd really like to stay in CT, and I like how they have classes on integrative medicine, so Bridgeport is one of my top choices.

So where else did you all apply, and is bridgeport a top choice for you?

I called them a few minutes ago, and they said that they haven't made a decision about me yet. If you call them, you can get an update about your own application. If two people like you in the admissions committee, they will grant you an interview. They said they will call me in the next couple weeks. For everyone who hasn't heard back, I wouldn't lose hope yet!

Archived