Interviews!!

I interviewed in the beginning of January and I am still waiting..I called GIA about a week ago and she said to wait a little bit longer that there were a few spots left. I am just wondering if you know anyone that has been rejected, or if everyone is still in the same boat that we are and waiting. I like to think if I havent heard a rejection yet, that still leaves hope of an acceptance. Also, Gia said there wasnt a waitlist formed at this time, which confuses me. So, if we are all supposed to hear whether or not we got in before the end of March, that means we have to hear either a yes or a no. So what if a student decides not to go to Northwestern right before the program starts, will they call one of the students that were rejected and tell them they have been accepted? So many questions! I just reallyyyy want to get in haha. If anyone knows of people that were actually rejected already that interviewed in the new year, let me know!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think ANYONE who has interviewed has received a rejection letter yet. Last I heard, all interviewees are reconsidered every time the admissions committee gets together. I spoke with Gia not too long ago too. She said that there is still no date set for when we should hear an answer from them.

About the wait list...I think they only place about 3 people on the list because most everyone who receives an acceptance from NU does not turn them down.

I don't think ANYONE who has interviewed has received a rejection letter yet. Last I heard, all interviewees are reconsidered every time the admissions committee gets together. I spoke with Gia not too long ago too. She said that there is still no date set for when we should hear an answer from them.

About the wait list...I think they only place about 3 people on the list because most everyone who receives an acceptance from NU does not turn them down.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived