Interviews!!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey everyone- I just decided not to attend NU so that free's up a spot for someone else! When I talked to Gia last week (she knew that I had been offered another acceptance and was thinking about turning my previous acceptance at NU down- she said they were looking to make final decisions tomorrow... so you guys should hear something soon!) Good Luck!

HEy I interviewed back in October and I am also waiting to hear back as well...I actually called Gia today and asked her if they filled their class yet and she said that they are still reviewing applications for all those that have interviewed and have spots left still (everyone else is rejected at this point). So hopefully we should find out soon!

Thanks for the info, brown30. I interviewed back in September.

I remember they said that they only had about 3 people on the wait list last year because people tend to stick with NU once they are accepted.

Does anyone know if this has been the case any of the previous years?

Agreed, thanks for the update! I read somewhere on this forum that in the past 2 years they've only offered 64? seats (meaning only 4-ish people were offered a seat and chose not to attend). In addition, at my interview they mentioned that someone who had been offered a seat last year and was unable to attend (illness or something of that nature) would be in the 2012 matriculation class, so that means 29 seats available for interviewees.

• 2 weeks later...

I called to ask and it could be in the next week or two or "a bit longer". :) Waiting is driving me nuts, plus I was hoping for a decision before I spend time/money/take an interview slot that would go to someone else by attending an interview later this month at a school that is lower on my personal preferences list. Oh well, it'll all work out in the end!

I called to ask and it could be in the next week or two or "a bit longer". :) Waiting is driving me nuts, plus I was hoping for a decision before I spend time/money/take an interview slot that would go to someone else by attending an interview later this month at a school that is lower on my personal preferences list. Oh well, it'll all work out in the end!

• 2 weeks later...

I interviewed in the beginning of January and I am still waiting..I called GIA about a week ago and she said to wait a little bit longer that there were a few spots left. I am just wondering if you know anyone that has been rejected, or if everyone is still in the same boat that we are and waiting. I like to think if I havent heard a rejection yet, that still leaves hope of an acceptance. Also, Gia said there wasnt a waitlist formed at this time, which confuses me. So, if we are all supposed to hear whether or not we got in before the end of March, that means we have to hear either a yes or a no. So what if a student decides not to go to Northwestern right before the program starts, will they call one of the students that were rejected and tell them they have been accepted? So many questions! I just reallyyyy want to get in haha. If anyone knows of people that were actually rejected already that interviewed in the new year, let me know!

Archived