Interviews!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi, I interviewed September 29th and I believe they said they would be interviewing through December or January. They also said they were going to wait to offer most spots until they finished interviewing and had a good idea of the applicant pool. I think the class size is only 30 students (not 60). Hope that helps!

Dncntaz- I know they had interviews last week. I believe they do two- three groups of ten each month.

Jemerson- Sorry I wasnt clear- I meant 64 spots for 60 students from the previous two years combined. Also, from my understanding they accept 1-2 people from each interview group and then decide the final few spots from everyone who interviewed. This is how they have done it in previous years and how they told my interview group that they were doing it. However, they could have had a change of plans because of something and decided to make most decisions at the end of the interviews since it seems like they told you something else. Either way, I am excited to meet my new classmates!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Leahkatherine, I have not received the email update this month either AND I have NOT gotten a rejection letter in mail or email either. So I am thinking that as a good sign. If you are really worried, may be you can email Ms.Digiacobbe and ask her about the status of your application.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Me too dncntaz! It's so frustrating! I feel like its a no-go at this point, since I got my apps in pretty early, I assume I should have heard SOMETHING by now. I just want to know either way at this point. Good luck Kevin.Oconnor! When is your interview? Let us know how it goes and if they give you any indication of how many spots are left.

Archived