Interviews?

Well done bmsmith! Very much look forward to working with you! I haven't looked yet as far as living goes. I live in Utah and will be moving out there in May with my family. So...we'll most likely be looking for accommodation nearby that will be big enough for my family. No idea about tech requirements. You applied for loans yet? Maybe we should start a new post...about preparation. Cheers.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well done bmsmith! Very much look forward to working with you! I haven't looked yet as far as living goes. I live in Utah and will be moving out there in May with my family. So...we'll most likely be looking for accommodation nearby that will be big enough for my family. No idea about tech requirements. You applied for loans yet? Maybe we should start a new post...about preparation. Cheers.

Congrats to anyone and everyone who interviewed and/or got accepted. I interviewed on the second interview date...Oct 25th 2011...and got a call on Oct 27th from Ted inviting me to join the program! I was THRILLED of course...as it was by far my number 1 choice from the beginning. Shanana...congrats...but has anyone else gotten in? I'd love to touch base from time to time as we prepare to start. Anyone gotten any info about financial aid and/or loans? Anyone heard of any sweet deals with regard to accommodation?

Congrats right back atcha, op4 and bmsmith! Can't wait to meet you guys this summer!

As far as logistics go, I was told to - and did - submit my FAFSA to the school as soon as possible. Colleen also told me that they would be sending out more information in terms of start dates, housing, tech requirements, etc after final class selections in February.

Congrats to anyone and everyone who interviewed and/or got accepted. I interviewed on the second interview date...Oct 25th 2011...and got a call on Oct 27th from Ted inviting me to join the program! I was THRILLED of course...as it was by far my number 1 choice from the beginning. Shanana...congrats...but has anyone else gotten in? I'd love to touch base from time to time as we prepare to start. Anyone gotten any info about financial aid and/or loans? Anyone heard of any sweet deals with regard to accommodation?

Congrats right back atcha, op4 and bmsmith! Can't wait to meet you guys this summer!

As far as logistics go, I was told to - and did - submit my FAFSA to the school as soon as possible. Colleen also told me that they would be sending out more information in terms of start dates, housing, tech requirements, etc after final class selections in February.

Archived