Interviews?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The email I got said it would be 2-3 weeks to hear back:

"Thank you for your patience as the OHSU Physician Assistant Program compiled your CASPA application with your supporting materials. Your OHSU admissions application is now complete and will be forwarded to the PA Admissions Committee for review. During this busy time for admissions, please allow about 2-3 weeks for the Committee to review your application. You will be notified of their decision within a week after their review."

This was as of July 22nd. Should be hearing back in the next few weeks.

I emailed them yesterday to send my Summer grades and inquire about interviews and invites. Here was their answer. My CASPA was received 9-2 & supplemental 8-23.

Your CASPA application has been mailed to us but is not under review yet. Admissions numbers have increased 85% from last year and our small admissions staff is doing their best to handle the application reviews, interviews, selections, etc., in a timely manner. Please allow 3-4 weeks for this process. Until then, thank you for your patience. We have not started inviting applicants to interview and the dates are to be determined throughout the months of October to January.

Good Luck to everyone :)

Archived