Interviews? (For 2012 matriculation)

• 4 weeks later...

From the UPAP website:

Saturday, October 1, 2011 – Application processing cut-off. Applications processed after this date will not be considered.

Mid/late October 2011 – Interview offers extended to top applicants.

November 2011 – Interview dates:

Friday and Saturday, November 11th and 12th

Friday and Saturday, November 18th and 19th

Two separate sessions will be held. Applicants offered interviews must attend both days of their assigned interview session.

Late November 2011 – Acceptance status notification will be sent to all of those interviewed, and the alternate list will be ranked. Candidates receiving offers of acceptance must submit a non-refundable deposit of $500.00 within two weeks of offer to reserve program seat. Accepted candidates must also apply and be formally accepted to the University of Utah Graduate School.

• 4 weeks later...

I just heard that I have been invited to interview on November 11 and 12 as well. Good luck to everyone who applied, and I'm looking forward to meeting some of you in a few weeks. I live here in SLC, so if anyone wants advice on lodging, restaurants, etc. please don't hesitate to PM me!

I got an interview offer today for the 18/19th of November! Good luck to everyone and look forward to meeting some of you there. (Also, I posted the thing earlier in this thread about offers not being made til October, and I didn't mean for the red bold lettering of the post to seem so sassy...sorry about that, sometimes things come across wrong in bold on the internet!)

I got an interview offer today for the 18/19th of November! Good luck to everyone and look forward to meeting some of you there. (Also, I posted the thing earlier in this thread about offers not being made til October, and I didn't mean for the red bold lettering of the post to seem so sassy...sorry about that, sometimes things come across wrong in bold on the internet!)

Archived