Interviews? (For 2012 matriculation)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Laurabelle, I interviewed the first week of january but due to Christmas break they had not made December decisions yet. I was lucky and got grouped in with december decisions. Hope that helps!

That DOES help. That's what I was hoping happened since you and a few others seemed to hear back so quickly. It's been over a month now for me and still nothing. I called again today (Robyn is probably sick of hearing from me by now!) and was told that the committee is going over the interviews later today OR tomorrow. Lets hope they actually do this time. I have already been accepted at another school over a month ago and had to send in my deposit but I am still really hoping to get into Marywood. At this point I just want a yes or no ASAP so I know where to start looking for an apartment.

Has anyone else heard anything new yet?

• 1 month later...
Is anyone still waiting to hear back- either rejection or interview? Because I havent heard back anything at all, so I was just wondering when they notify everyone.

Thanks!

You may want to call them. I applied in August & I didn't hear anything back until late Feb when I got a phone call for an interview & they just called me last Wed & said I was accepted! I would definitely give them a call since their class starts in May, Robyn is really nice and was always helpful whenever I spoke with her!

Archived