Interviews? (For 2012 matriculation)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi everybody! I'm a little confused because I interviewed on the 9th, and they told me that they would not be reviewing anything / making decisions until the beginning of February! It sounds like you all heard about 2 weeks after your interview....so that would be early this week for me. Did you actually get phone calls or just receive the acceptance packet in the mail? I'm feeling pretty discouraged now, but we'll see what happens.

Hi everybody! I'm a little confused because I interviewed on the 9th, and they told me that they would not be reviewing anything / making decisions until the beginning of February! It sounds like you all heard about 2 weeks after your interview....so that would be early this week for me. Did you actually get phone calls or just receive the acceptance packet in the mail? I'm feeling pretty discouraged now, but we'll see what happens.

Laurabelle, I had an interview at Marywood at the beginning of December and was told that I would be hearing from them in 2 weeks and told that if I hadn't heard from them by then to call the office. I ended up waiting 3 weeks after my interview date and called them and they were extremely nice and said that they make their admissions decisions monthly and that they had not yet met to make a final decision. I got a phone call on January 6th (about one month after my interview) and was told that I was accepted and received my acceptance package about a week ago! I would maybe call if I were you; there's nothing wrong with showing that you are interested!

To everyone else who has been accepted, do you know of a Facebook group or anything with other accepted students? If there is one, I would like to join and get to talk with our other classmates about housing, etc. Congrats everyone and best of luck to those still waiting to hear back! :)

Laurabelle, I had an interview at Marywood at the beginning of December and was told that I would be hearing from them in 2 weeks and told that if I hadn't heard from them by then to call the office. I ended up waiting 3 weeks after my interview date and called them and they were extremely nice and said that they make their admissions decisions monthly and that they had not yet met to make a final decision. I got a phone call on January 6th (about one month after my interview) and was told that I was accepted and received my acceptance package about a week ago! I would maybe call if I were you; there's nothing wrong with showing that you are interested!

To everyone else who has been accepted, do you know of a Facebook group or anything with other accepted students? If there is one, I would like to join and get to talk with our other classmates about housing, etc. Congrats everyone and best of luck to those still waiting to hear back! :)

I interviewed on 1/3 and just received an acceptance package on 1/19. I did not get any phone call or email. Don't be discouraged laurabelle. You were invited to interview which stands to show you have what they are looking for. Give it a little time or just call. A little enthusiasm never hurt :) Good luck and I hope you hear some good news soon.

I interviewed on 1/3 and just received an acceptance package on 1/19. I did not get any phone call or email. Don't be discouraged laurabelle. You were invited to interview which stands to show you have what they are looking for. Give it a little time or just call. A little enthusiasm never hurt :) Good luck and I hope you hear some good news soon.

Good luck Laurabelle and mmoran... keep us posted :)

Hello again. I did end up calling back on the 25th but no one answered so I left a message. I never heard anything back so I called again on I believe the 30th and spoke with Robyn. She just reiterated that they were not reviewing the interviews until February, and said the committee was planning to meet today (2/6). I sort of felt like saying "But I know for a fact that some people you interviewed in January were already accepted!"....But I didn't. :) At any rate I am STILL waiting and hoping for some good news soon! Hopefully your information will be included with the later January interviews, mmoran. Then maybe you will hear something back in the near future. Maybe we will both get acceptance calls later today! :)

Archived