Interviews? (For 2012 matriculation)

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I interviewed last wed. From what the program director said I don't think she favors OH. But realistically more people matriculate into the program from ohio because its cheeper. The out of state difference was pretty significant I thought.

Yes we have to wait that long. I know they started interviews at the beginning of the month (the third?) but they definitely were straight forward about late feb for contact regarding acceptances.

To those of you who have already interviewed-- what did you like about the program? how is toledo? and what is the structure of the interview? are there just individual interviews or a combination of individual and group??

I'm not trying to get a leg up on anyone just interested in the program and want to have a small idea what to expect!

Thank you!!!

I have not been to Toledo yet so my first choice might change after seeing the facility and meeting the faculty. TRI-C is closer to home and cheaper for me. This economy is terrible and I'm not trying to spend more than I have to! All Ohio schools are cheaper though.. you all are lucky!

Hey everyone, Just thought I would let those who were still waiting know that I got an interview invite for either the first and second week of Feb. I however declined the offer for an interview because I have already been accepted at Pacific University in Oregon. Good luck to everyone, playing the waiting game is tough!

Hey everyone, Just thought I would let those who were still waiting know that I got an interview invite for either the first and second week of Feb. I however declined the offer for an interview because I have already been accepted at Pacific University in Oregon. Good luck to everyone, playing the waiting game is tough!

Archived