Interviews? (For 2012 matriculation)

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just an FYI, the last interview day is not the 24th. At my interview we were told they had a"stack" of files to review and they had plans to interview qualified applicants, and they would not say when acceptances would be notified. I agree with the program is absolutely amazing!!

Thats good news! I hope my application is in the "stack" because I'm really interested in this program!!

I just got my invite to interview today! I'm really excited to interview since UT is one of my top choices for PA school!! Does anybody that has already interviewed have any advice for the UT interview structure or questions asked? I'd really appreciate it!! Thanks!

What day do you interview? Eat before you go, you will be there for 4 hours. The interview is 2- 1 on 1 interviews (the questions are the typical for any interview) and a group interview. There is also a tour, financial aid and tuition presentation, and a great presentation about UT program with the director. Relax; know your application and good luck.

Hey vms26, congrats on the interview! When did you submit your application (before of after the deadline)? Was the 27th the last interview date they offered? I already interviewed and this wait is killing me! UT is my top choice! Hopefully we will start hearing back from the school next week...

Hey vms26, congrats on the interview! When did you submit your application (before of after the deadline)? Was the 27th the last interview date they offered? I already interviewed and this wait is killing me! UT is my top choice! Hopefully we will start hearing back from the school next week...

I submitted my CASPA application before the deadline, in late august. The last interview date they offered was the 29th so I'm assuming thats the last date but who knows. Good luckk hopefully we hear back soon!

Archived