Interviews? (For 2012 matriculation)

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is it safe to say if you haven't heard anything you probaby won't be getting an interview?

My guess is most likely, since the interviews will be done in less than a month. But there may be some sort of interview waitlist for people who cancel... then they need to fill that spot. I say until you get a rejection letter there is always hope...good luck!

Is it safe to say if you haven't heard anything you probaby won't be getting an interview?

My guess is most likely, since the interviews will be done in less than a month. But there may be some sort of interview waitlist for people who cancel... then they need to fill that spot. I say until you get a rejection letter there is always hope...good luck!

• 2 weeks later...
Hi everyone! I also got invited for an interview on February 11th, but did not receive a package. Also, did anyone get an invitation for a get together with the students the night prior to the interview? I have heard that the students usually arranged this.

Hi. I'm a current student. I helped with interviews today & one of the interviewees said he didn't receive the email about the pizza dinner the night before the interview, but he should have. So yes, there is a student run pizza dinner the night before, from 6-8:30 on campus. If you still haven't gotten information about it post again & I'll give you all the details.

Guest cabkrun
Has anybody been called? I missed a phone call today from somebody in Oakland. They didn't leave a message. When I try calling back, an answering machine from somebody named Michael Carrillo answers. Is he from SMU? I've been freaking out the whole day.

Dr. DeRosa makes the acceptance calls. He would leave a message to have you call him back though. Good luck, I know the wait can be tortuous. :-)

Guest cabkrun
I got a voicemail yesterday from Lorraine Petti that I have been accepted for the fall class! I interviewed on January 21st. I can't wait to get started, and good luck to everyone who is still waiting to hear their status!

Congrats!!!

Guess I was wrong stating that Dr. DeRosa generally makes the calls :)

Archived