Interviews? (For 2012 matriculation)

Hi all, I just spoke to Donna Sparks and she informed me that they are NOT accepting anymore CASPA applicants, but those who have paid the secondary fee are still being considered for an interview slot. The slots are not filled yet. I hope this information helps some folks who are still waiting to hear back, like me :).

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That makes perfect sense to me, I am confident that those who were invited to submit the secondary (fee) are still being considered and must patiently wait to hear of interview possibilities! I submitted my CASPA app before the *note* went up, although I wasn't able to receive the secondary invite, but haven't received a formal rejection letter in the mail...so I haven't written this school off my list for this cycle as of yet...hoping they reconsider my app and ask me to submit a secondary and invite me in for an interview at the last minute~! Now that's hope right? GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

SENDING POSITIVE VIBES TO THOSE WHO ARE INTERVIEWING AT THIS VERY MOMENT! :;-):.....CURIOUS TO KNOW...HOW WERE THE INTERVIEWS TODAY?

I also just recieved a call from Mr Goodwin!!! Im in!!

I know it is said at least 5000 times in this forum, but you have to "be yourself" in the interview. Let them know who the real you is. I did just that, I laid it all out on the table, and now I am moving forward in the process.

Good luck to you all!! There are still 68+ seats available so dont get discouraged.

Congratulations guys! I will be interviewing on Sept. 30th. My wife & I will be making the trip from TX and I'm really excited to learn more about the program and the area. Any tips on what to expect as far as interview style?

To those of you who have been accepted, how long did they give you to make your decision? Thanks & best of luck everyone!

Interviewed on September 16 and was accepted on September 19. My advice is to be friendly with everyone, put yourself out there with the other applicants and current students. Be yourself during the interview and research the program in detail before the big day so you can articulate specific reasons for why ATSU is the school for you. Good Luck!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I had mine in early July as well. It took a while for my application fee to process for some reason. I actually really enjoyed the interview. It was very laid back, everyone was super friendly, and I did not feel like there were any surprises thrown at me. I also enjoyed getting to know all of the other pre-PA hopefulls that were interviewing that day. I know they have 2 more interview dates in January. January 6th and January 20th.

Thanks for the heads up Lindsay! Hopefully us August applicants will hear something soon.

I had mine in early July as well. It took a while for my application fee to process for some reason. I actually really enjoyed the interview. It was very laid back, everyone was super friendly, and I did not feel like there were any surprises thrown at me. I also enjoyed getting to know all of the other pre-PA hopefulls that were interviewing that day. I know they have 2 more interview dates in January. January 6th and January 20th.

Archived