Caspa response

It took them 10 days to verify my application. It was verified on a Tuesday and sent out to my schools that Friday. They send out batches every Friday and as long as yours is verified early enough on Thurs it will be in that Fridays batch, otherwise it will be sent out the following Friday. My application was done about a month ago, so it may take a little longer now since they tend to get busier as we approach deadlines.

• 2 weeks later...

I am still waiting for my app to be verified. When you say "submitted" are you referring to apps that were e-submitted that date or apps that were considered complete that date. My app was just deemed COMPLETE this morning so I am wondering how long it will take them to verify it and mail it out...

Thanks for your help!! Good luck!!

I'm with you, d.charles.jones. Friday would be great. thanks for the update.

medgirl91, I believe they only mean completed apps since I think they only start verifying once it's complete. I could be wrong, but that's my assumption. It might be the case that they didn't get to yours before (when it was submitted/incomplete), so they'll only see it as complete. I hope that makes as much sense as it does in my head :xD:

I am still waiting for my app to be verified. When you say "submitted" are you referring to apps that were e-submitted that date or apps that were considered complete that date. My app was just deemed COMPLETE this morning so I am wondering how long it will take them to verify it and mail it out...

Thanks for your help!! Good luck!!

The date that CASPA uses is the complete date. If you submit it on 8/1 but it's not complete/unverified till 8/20, then it will be looked at with all the other 8/20 complete applications. Does that make sense?

Archived