2011-2012 Application Cycle

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am assuming that the proper attire for the interview day (8-3pm) would be a suit? Can someone who has gone to one confirm that. Want to make sure I don't stand out by over/under dressing!

Yes! Wear a nice suit and polished shoes. IMO, it would be a big mistake to not wear a suit, esp as a male. They will take your photo in morning when you first check in so be prepared. The social the night before is really pretty casual.

Congratulations to those accepted! Does anyone know if they are still offering interviews? As far as I could tell from last year's thread, the last interviews were in November. Does that mean that all interviewees have already been invited?

This year they're still going to have four interview dates but instead of the last one being in December, it's going to be in January...this is just because the interview day was falling between all the first years' final exams so they decided to move it. So I suppose there is still hope to hear back for an interview! Hang in there!

Congrats to everyone who's been accepted! They have an incredible program.

• 2 weeks later...

I heard about this too, its pretty shocking. I interviewed at GWU in September before these allegations surfaced so obviously there was no mention of it. As far as how the program will be affected, this is definitely a good question. I know that they are up for accreditation review in March, so I dont know if this has the possibility of affecting that in any way. I think it would be in the best interest of the program to address this at the interview and answer any questions because I am sure you aren't the only one concerned.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived