2011-2012 Application Cycle

Congrats to all of those that interviewed this past weekend! I have an interview in Oct - does anyone have any awesome suggestions or want to let us know how it went? No obligations! I'm very excited to interview at GW and wish everyone good luck.

Everyone was very welcoming and helpful. The interview was not stressful. The program director said something like "everyone is qualified to be here so relax and try to have fun." I was really impressed by the faculty, staff, and current students.

You'll be divided into three groups: interviews, tour, and panel discussion. The medical campus is, of course, very impressive. The panel will consist of current students and alums, so you can ask anything. The first years act as guides during the day, and also eat lunch with your group. We were finished at 3pm.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hi mikemul65 --- i'm not gary...:) I actually think we may have been in the same interview group? My name is Brooke.

I actually heard of my acceptance in person since I am a current student here. I believe that notifications are being mailed or emailed (i'm not sure) and other early acceptances would be received late this week/early next week.

Good luck everyone!

Brooke

For those of you that went to the Friday night event with the first year students, are we allowed to bring a guest? My boyfriend is flying out with me since he's never been to DC. I'm planning to show him around Friday so he can get a feel for the town in case we end up moving there. Just wondering if he needs to entertain himself or if I can drag him along.

Hey Sara - I haven't gone yet but am going this Friday. I'm guessing from what I've read on the forum that tagging your BF around would not be a problem, it seems that it is very casual.

Excited to see everyone on Friday! If anyone is in the DC area and would like to meet up sometime this week before Friday, let me know!

Archived