Sign in to follow this  

Hofstra Applicants for 2014 class

Mmm, so is Arcadia b/c I got a rejection from them last week. They also included a paper listing why I didn't get an interview which was nice I guess.

Yup, I got my rejection letter from Arcadia a couple weeks ago as well. Also lock haven. Things aren't lookin' good! Waitin on Hofstra..

Andrew, can you post your stats please?

KR20, you earned a M.S degree.

Did anyone received an interview yet ? I was looking at the last year's thread and people got interview emails on 09/01 for an interview on 09/15. I am getting so worried..

I just got an email for an interview on October 24th.....Super excited.

Now,Can any previous student give me an advice on the writing sample, I am very nervous about it.

Any advice would be highly appreciated !

Edited by kasam

I got an invite for the 24th also! Can't wait to meet you all :)

congrats...when did you submitted your caspa and supplemental? if you don't mind me asking....thank you

I am sorry to hear that Warz2k4... good luck with your other schools.

My Gpa is 3.8 and i have around 1200 direct patient care hours. i hope it helps.

Can somebody who went to Hofstra's interview last year tell me about their experience. I am really nervous about the writing section.....Please !!!

Thanks

i have an interview on 10/24 as well. looking forward to meeting you. would love to hear more about the interview.

i submitted caspa in early august...sent supplemental at the end of august, got an email on 9/26 asking to interview on 10/24.

stats-

gpa:3.8 (science)

MBA

500+ hrs direct patient care (in hospitals)

50+ hrs shadowing PAs

good luck everyone!

Just had my interview on the 24th at Hofstra!! Thought it went well, definitely better than my first interview. Does anyone know how many students Hofstra takes into their Master's program? Quite nervous, hope I get in! Best of luck to you all!

hey also had my interview the 24th and thought it went well! They said there are about 35-37 students, not sure how many of them are former hofstra students