Hofstra Applicants for 2014 class

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

My time slot was 11:30 and it started right on time. We took a tour of the whole campus and we all sat and asked the director questions about the program as people interviewed... I was first to go out of about 20 girls, haha, and I was out of there by 1:30. Very easy questions and very easy to talk to. Good luck :)

There isn't a writing part. It's very laid back. Just be yourself is really all I can say. It's very true. Google a list of possible questions and make a list of bullet points of general ideas on how you would answer those questions. DO NOT REHEARSE! You'll sound it. You need to be able to have a general idea of how to answer and just be prepared for any variations on the questions and you'll feel much better because if they throw something at you that you didn't rehearse, you don't want to look like a deer in the headlights. Just relax, and you'll do fine, and bring your sense of humor, assuming you have one :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I just was offered an interview for the Mar 9th date. I have already been accepted to another program and I am wondering if it is worth it for me to fly cross country for this interview. . . beside reading over the website I don't know much about Hofstra's reputation, cost of living in the area, etc. Is anyone familiar with the program and have any advice or info. I am mostly concerned about their PANCE pass rates. . .

Archived