Sign in to follow this  

Ria...I need to meet earlier as well. I'm interviewing during the morning session tomorrow and had to get up at 4am this morning in order to catch my flight. What do you think about 6 or 7?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Hello everyone!

I am interviewing today in the afternoon session.. I am from CT and will be taking the 9 am ferry over. I will probably end up getting to the hospital around 10:45a-11a. If anyone wants to meet up for coffee or a light brunch let me know. Either email me at nsparikh88@gmail.com or text me 203.907.7760.

Thanks

Nisha P

Guest chealy

Me too! No I haven't heard anything. Interviewed in the afternoon session on the 27th.

Mrsbeansmama - I think I remember them saying that it would take them about 2wks to send out acceptance notifications. They were heading to new orleans for an award ceremony. Best of luck to you despite the wait! Was good to meet you. :)

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

I just received a phone call while at another PA program interview! SO EXCITED, SB was my #1 choice.

MSTARKS, we met up at Applebee's the night before our interview- glad to have met you and now hear you got accepted too. Are you definitely coming to Stony Brook?

Hello to all those interviewing next weekend!!

Who is excited?! I am very excited and nervous. This is my first, and so far, only interview. I am absolutely in love with Stony Brook and really want to go there. I hope to see all those interviewing next weekend there! :)

Hi TheLurg1687, I'll be also interviewing next Saturday. I am super excited. Are you interviewing in the morning or in the afternoon? Good luck on your interview.