2012 Cycle

I'm on the 27th too, afternoon session! Kasam, I don't know what stats you specifically want, but: 22 years old, B.A. Biology, Society, and the Environment from the University of Minnesota; GPA 3.924; did research in a metagenomics lab; have worked 2+ years as a direct care staff in a group home for vulnerable adults. Hope that helps.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi everyone, I have a question regarding how you filled out the prerequisite courses. Did you only write the semester and year completed or did you also write in the course name/number?

Also, I am a little concerned about AP classes. I called the program and they didn't give me a clear answer about whether or not they will accept my AP classes as a social behavioral science prereq. I have a class in human development (adulthood and aging, 3 credits) and a 200-level psych (psychopharmacology, 3 credits), and I also took AP psych (6 credits) and AP U.S. history (3 credits). I imagine that they would accept the psychology AP credits since I continued on with upper-level psych courses and obviously intro psych was a prerequisite for this class. Did anyone else have the same problem? Any advice? Thank you and sorry for the long post!!

Hi everyone, I have a question regarding how you filled out the prerequisite courses. Did you only write the semester and year completed or did you also write in the course name/number? <br><br>Also, I am a little concerned about AP classes. I called the program and they didn't give me a clear answer about whether or not they will accept my AP classes as a social behavioral science prereq. I have a class in human development (adulthood and aging, 3 credits) and a 200-level psych (psychopharmacology, 3 credits), and I also took AP psych (6 credits) and AP U.S. history (3 credits). I imagine that they would accept the psychology AP credits since I continued on with upper-level psych courses and obviously intro psych was a prerequisite for this class. Did anyone else have the same problem? Any advice? Thank you and sorry for the long post!!

Sent my supplemental application today! :smile:

I never took an English class in college because my AP credits sufficed for both ENC 1101 & ENC 1102 (the two college level English courses required by my university). My university put both course on my transcripts as TR (transfer credits) so I put it down for the English pre-requisite requirement. I dont see why they wouldn't accept such courses so long as the university recognizes them and includes them in your transcript. Hope this helps!

Supp App submitted! In regards to the electronic signature, did all of yours actually show up on the document? I mean, is it visible? I have an icon on the bottom left corner of the document that looks like an orange ribbon so I know it was signed but I'm concerned that they will overlook it since my ACTUAL signature is not there. I've never electronically signed anything important before. I mentioned it in the email with the app attached so hopefully they see it. Anyone else experience this?

I just went back to check mine, and yes I see my full name there for the electronic signature. Not sure why yours doesnt show up but since you mentioned it in the e-mail I am sure they will get back to you if they need anything else. They seem to respond and go through things pretty quickly, so I wouldn't worry too much!

Good Luck!

Archived