2012 Cycle

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello Everyone!!

I submitted my supplemental on Friday 9/23. I was not sent a "Thank you" email, I just got an interview invitation first thing in the morning Monday via email! Nov 19 afternoon session!!! I'm extremely excited, as I've been interested in Stony Brook's program since 2007. Good luck to everyone, and I look forward to meeting some of you!

Gre

I got confirmation that my supplemental was received by Stony Brook on 9/26. I haven't gotten an email to interview yet. It seems like everyone who did get an interview heard right away...

is there anyone out there who had to wait longer than a week before hearing back about an interview?

katiesherwood...they mean that they interview 150 total.

I am interviewing this Thurs (27th). I'll be in late afternoon on Wed...anybody interested in meeting up for coffee/dinner/drink that evening? I'm coming in from out of state and will not have a car...staying at the Holiday Inn. Would love to meet a few interviewees before interview day!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

I am interviewing this Thurs (27th). I'll be in late afternoon on Wed...anybody interested in meeting up for coffee/dinner/drink that evening? I'm coming in from out of state and will not have a car...staying at the Holiday Inn. Would love to meet a few interviewees before interview day!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

I'm interested!!! I live in the area. If it's the Holiday Inn that I'm thinking of, there's an Applebee's right across the street.

There's an Applebee's about 5 to 10 minutes from the hotel. If you all want, we can go there for 1/2 price appetizers and twofers. It starts at 10pm. I'll be willing to pick anyone up at the hotel and drive you to Applebee's (or where ever we decide to meet up.) I can only fit 4 other people in my car and it's a teeny little scion tc. Let me know if anyone is interested or if anyone has any other ideas.

hey mrsbeans, mstarks and mkle, i also live in the area and would love to meet up at apple bee's around 10. if anyone else is in the area tonight, i think this would be a great opportunity for us to all meet each other before the big day tomorrow! should we say it's definite at 10 tonight?

Archived