Books and Equipment

I'm very glad to have been accepted into the class of 2018. I've had some family mention books and equipment, and hint that the holidays are coming soon (for which this unemployed father and husband is grateful for). While perusing resources, I cannot find a list for the PA school and was hoping current students could provide what they needed for the program, and what, if anything, the program provided. As well as any specific recommendations.

I realize I could ask the school, but I was hoping to gather some recommendations and pearls along the way.

In addition, I've seen some resources (Like Maxwell's pocket guide) offer bulk purchase discounts. Since we have a Facebook group and about 8 months before the start date, maybe we can coordinate and save some dollars along the way.

Hi there! So I also have no idea what books/supplies are required for the first year. But I feel like in the past forums for Wake Forest I have seen 2nd year students sell their books to incoming students. Maybe this is something that you can expect to happen once the school year starts to draw to a close? 

Archived