2011-2012 Applicants

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For those who want to go here, what are your main reasons? I see the price is on the lower end, and it is a very recognizable program with the backing of a century of med school. Others please share your thoughts on how this school compares to others..

Also I did the supplemental some time ago and got the invite a couple weeks later. This seems like a really great school but interested to hear more opinions, please.

It is a 2 on 1 interview. There are 2 staff interviewing you. First there is the tour and a short presentation, then the interview. They have a laptop up with all your info up on it. It is not really a HARD interview, the are not trying to throw you off, but they will make you think, so brush up on current events in medicine and why you want to go to PCOM. They said for our group is will be 1 month, and the average turn around is 4-6 weeks. There is no group interview. The interview is 15-40 minutes long. Good luck to you hope we both get in.

winterallsummer,

You are right, this is a great great school!! I was so impressed with the structure and everything about it. This program seems to be tough, but I definately feel you would be prepared to go out in the real world. I hope we both get in too!

I submitted CASPA August 20th and received my supplemental last week of september, I sent in the supplemental oct. 1st. Do you guys think that is too late? I guess i missed the first and maybe second interview date but I think i'm still in good shape, whats everyones opinion? Also, anyone feel comfortable share stats like gpa/work experience?

Archived