Oct Interview

I just heard today! I haven't selected my date yet though, so either Oct or Nov. I'll be flying in from Boston. The airport looks to be a bit of a haul to the University. I wonder what the best option from there is. If Cabs are anything like Boston, that's easy an $60 cab fare-- more than my southwest flight will be! I'm looking to fly in/out same day to save money on hotel/food and lost money from time off. They say be prepared for 3-4 hours on campus, so I figure that's pretty feasible. i'd love to hear others travel plans. Good luck.

Congratulations! I am interviewing Oct 8, 12 pm. Good luck to you as well! Keep us posted!

My stats were:

cGPA: 3.8

sGPA: 3.8

HCE: 800+ hrs as CNA, ~200 hrs Internationally,

Shadowing PAs: 60 hrs

Loads of other extracurricular activities

But I am still super nervous! I feel like interview is make it or break it!

I just called the program and my application which was sent in the first round of CASPA mailings hasn't been reviewed yet. I was getting worried having not heard anything, but for those of us who are still waiting to hear about an interview no news is definitely good news!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Ucfstef84

hey guys, a cab from the airport to school is about 40-50 bucks. you might want to look into taking a bus or train it will be MUCH cheaper... Im a current first year so if anyone needs any advice just send me a message!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived