Rotations

I am writing in desperate hopes of a PA-C in the Long Island, NY area who is willing to become a preceptor for me. I have been trying for 3 months to get a commitment from nearly every single hospital in Long Island. My advisor pretty much told me I am on my own because I am chosing to do my rotations out of state. I have a situation that calls for my relocating so I am trying every route that I can. My rotations start in May 2012 and end May 2013. Each are 6 weeks and in order they are: Surgery, Derm (elective), Emergency Med, Family Med, Internal Med, Mental Health, OB, and lastly Peds. I am seeking a minimum of 2 or 3 rotations, preferably EM, FM, IM, MH, OB, or Peds... and am desperate for help. I am covered for malpractice insurance. I need to find a personal contact and this is the only way I know how besides everything I've tried already. PLEASE respond!!!!!

Archived