2011-2012 Interviews

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Zendyy,

I also am from out of state (Massachusetts). Also no word yet but anxiously awaiting! Rumor has it the Nova Orlando and Nova Ft. Lauderdale are starting with interview invites in the next couple weeks, so I would think that this campus would be similar. Fingers crossed!

• 2 weeks later...

Good luck everyone. We'll try to stop by on our class breaks while you guys are waiting in the lobby. Feel free to ask questions about the school, express concerns, etc. If you have any questions before hand, ask away!

The Fort Myers faculty was definitely one of the nicest and most welcoming during my interviews last year. They really just want to get to know you, so don't stress over the interview!

I interviewed in the afternoon today and want to thank any students on here that I may have spoken with for being open about your experience at NSU. You are right, the environment was very warm and welcoming and it def helped put my group at ease. Our panel of interviewers were great and I really enjoyed the experience. I do wish that they had asked for feedback from us at the end. Some programs do that so that they may know what interviewees liked/found helpful and know what else they would like to have had as well. I am excited to hear back and wish they could tell us as soon as they used to be able to! Hopefully, I will see some of you next year!

Archived