Class of 2014 applicants?

Hi guys,

I noticed its quiet here so I decided to start a thread! So who here is applying to the Davis PA program this year? The deadline is tomorrow so if you haven't applied yet, there is still some time left :love:

To those who applied early, have you gotten a supplemental application yet?

Share your ideas, anxiety, fears and excitement....all in one place :)

All the best to everyone!

Hi guys,

I noticed its quiet here so I decided to start a thread! So who here is applying to the Davis PA program this year? The deadline is tomorrow so if you haven't applied yet, there is still some time left :love:

To those who applied early, have you gotten a supplemental application yet?

Share your ideas, anxiety, fears and excitement....all in one place :)

All the best to everyone!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I thought it went well but I still haven't heard anything. I spoke to the other applicants and they all thought their interview went well too. It was a non-stressful interview process so we all felt good about it. Now the agony of waiting...ugh! I guess it's better than getting a rejection letter.

There has been four interview dates that were already offered. 2 were in November and 2 are coming up before Christmas this month. They did say they were going to interview 106 applicants. Each interview has 16 applicants. 16x4= 64. Chances are there will be interviews in Jan and Feb as well. They do let you know a month in advance so you'll have plenty of time to prepare. Good luck all!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived