Salus Interviews?

Guest jesse0081

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
*wonders what's being said between the lines here*

If anybody cares to PM me anything pertinent, I wouldn't mind...

If it's who I think it is he's ex-military, ex PHS, has time in grade working for an Assistant Surgeon General as his SP, pretty stand up guy, doesn't take a lot of BS, expects the best from himself, his faculty, staff and students, dedicated to the profession, That's what I mean by old school. He is no neophyte, very well connected and active in the Academy. I wish him the best.

LesH

I received an interview invite via snail mail from Salus University yesterday. They did not list the dates, you have to call to set one up.

If you dont mind me asking, when you called them did they tell you how the interview would be set up? Is it a one or two day? Any information you would like to share would be helpful!!!

And congrats on the interview! What an accomplishment :)

Woo hoo I just checked my mailbox after being away for the weekend and sure enough there was a Salus University packet containing an interview invite and a Philadelphia visitors guide.

You got a visitor's guide?!!?!? I didn't... that just means they like you more I guess. :(. Congrats though, I'll see you there.

I scheduled my interview for November 13th. Will anyone else be there? I wonder how many applicants they are interviewing per day. They gave me 5 dates over a period of month, so I'm thinking only a few at a time.

Danielle

I'll be there with you on the 13th. I spoke with the admissions lady and she told me that they will interview 8 people per date and she gave me 7 dates all the way up to December 4th. I asked her if there will be more interviews and she said yes. I was getting kind of excited about only having 56 interviewees to choose from for the 40 seats. I really hope I get in though, it's supposedly the nicest school that I applied to and it's in Philly! How cool is that! I'm from Butte, Montana so moving there will be such an adventure(that is to say if I get accepted and I like the program). Anyways, I'll see you there and good luck to ya.. I wish you the best.

Archived