Guest belleangelique

Argh! I got my letter yesterday....I am waitlisted. Kind of bummed but not really. I met some really awesome people interviewing in San Antonio so I knew that the competition was going to be fierce. Congratulations for those that got accepted!

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 8medical

Although I am already accepted in another program, I have not heard if I am accepted, rejected, waitlisted or anything. I liked the program but oh well.

i talked to them today....I asked them if they could tell me my status....she said she could tell me if I was accepted...and she did tell me........THAT I WASN'T ACCEPTED! I was waiting for her to say "GOTCHA!"....naw, she said "I'M SORRY!" She said that all rejections go out next week. So if you haven't heard anything, it's probably not good.

Oh well....life goes on....bummed as heck!!! Good luck to all...I still got a some hope with other programs!!!

ALL SMILES THOUGH!!!

BLESSINGS

i talked to them today....I asked them if they could tell me my status....she said she could tell me if I was accepted...and she did tell me........THAT I WASN'T ACCEPTED! I was waiting for her to say "GOTCHA!"....naw, she said "I'M SORRY!" She said that all rejections go out next week. So if you haven't heard anything, it's probably not good.

Oh well....life goes on....bummed as heck!!! Good luck to all...I still got a some hope with other programs!!!

ALL SMILES THOUGH!!!

BLESSINGS

Sigh.......heartbreaking!!!! So sorry it wasn't good news. I hope you get in somewhere so you don't have to do all this again next year. This whole application process is nothing short of tedious, stressful, and gut-wrenching. I wish you the best of luck ISAHPOP. You are in my immediate thoughts and prayers. 8-)

Sigh.......heartbreaking!!!! So sorry it wasn't good news. I hope you get in somewhere so you don't have to do all this again next year. This whole application process is nothing short of tedious, stressful, and gut-wrenching. I wish you the best of luck ISAHPOP. You are in my immediate thoughts and prayers. 8-)

Kelly B, thanks!!! Def. bummed, but I got a few other schools that might give me the nod...Thanks for thinking about me. It is a tedious process that I hope I dont have to do again, but if i have to, i will...HECK, i just wish they would of told me this in november and not give me hope till practically Feb....oh well...

• 2 weeks later...

Did any alternate got any good news about change in his/her admission situation? I am an alternate and waiting to hear anything. Does anyone who got accepance know what is the deadline to accept the admission?

• 3 weeks later...

I interviewed Nov 14th (walked out happy) but in Jan I received a letter as an alternate (bummed but still impressed that I have come so far). Still waiting anxiously for an acceptance, but I am trying to keep my mind off of the subject until May. I really hope I receive an offer because this is my number 1 choice school. I live here and my mother went to the uthscsa, so I've grown up wishing to step foot in the school as a student. I also applied to UNT, interviewed Sept 8th, and received a letter that I am on the wait-list. However, I think the wait list is different then here because they do a rolling admission.

Did anyone get accepted but have chosen to attend a different program?

• 3 weeks later...

Hey TimSA, I just found out on April 1 (of all days) that i'm in the program!! yay. i have no idea how many people denied the acceptance but keep your phone near you!!. Dr. Blessing said that 32 were admitted, about 30 were alternates and 28 were just denied altogether. I had talked to him on the monday before and he said that nobody so far denied their acceptance - then he called three days later! Keep your hopes up through june!

• 3 years later...

Guess I should have updated this thread three years ago. I was accepted shortly after my last post. Don't give up hope if you are on the alternate list. I went from alternate list to acceptance to class president. I graduated this past May and passed my boards to become a PA-C. Good luck.

Archived