• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, you are right...I apologize on my behalf...I just get annoyed with ignorant people that bring that kind of attitude. I lowered myself to that person's standards. I do apologize...consider that topic ignored on my behalf.

Seriously....this needs to stop. This thread is for UTHSCSA applicants who want to stay in touch and ask questions. If you don't have something to add along those lines then use the PM option so the rest of us can stay on topic. Thanks.

Guest PASTTU10

I agree with you trkeyphillips, these people need to all get off the forum unless their going to stay on the topic of PA school acceptance. Please stop with the insults already, isahpop.

I submitted my application and suppalmental in Sept. and I have not recieved a transcript evaluation yet? I called them today and they said all of my materials were there, and for whatever unexplained error they had the wrong address, which did not match my CASPA or Supplamental. Call them if you have not recieved anything!

So back to a question about the Spanish conversation..

Why are they making it a part of the Interview if it doesn't matter if you can speak Spanish or not?

If you recall...on the supp. app. there is a section about spanish proficiency. I think they just want to make sure you didn't exaggerate. It really isn't a big deal...unless, you lied on your supp. app....Now...why they do it that way....I don't know.

So back to a question about the Spanish conversation..

Why are they making it a part of the Interview if it doesn't matter if you can speak Spanish or not?

i'm not 100% sure of the date... but they did say that they just got done with the second set of interviews, and the next session would take place in january... when asking specifics of my application, i only got the response that it was still under review and interview invites would be sent via e-mail for the january session... i'm hoping this is a good thing, since my application is not completely rejected... has anyone received notification that their application has been rejected???

nope. no letter yet.

i'm not 100% sure of the date... but they did

say that they just got done with the second set of interviews, and the next session would take place in january... when asking specifics of my application, i only got the response that it was still under review and interview invites would be sent via e-mail for the january session... i'm hoping this is a good thing, since my application is not completely rejected... has anyone received notification that their application has been rejected???

I called them yesterday and they informed me that they are not going to make any admission offer till the january 9th interviews are done. Did anyone heard something different?

I am happy that I interviewed in Oct...but JEBUS, having to wait till Jan 2010 is making me go crazy....

For those that just interview last weekend....WHAT DID YOU THINK ABOUT THE PROGRAM?

I interviewed there last Saturday and I must say, I LOVED it. I love how this program focuses so much on reaching out to the community. Any questions I had about the program were all answered and I would be so excited to be accepted there!

I am happy that I interviewed in Oct...but JEBUS, having to wait till Jan 2010 is making me go crazy....

For those that just interview last weekend....WHAT DID YOU THINK ABOUT THE PROGRAM?

I was once again impressed by the faculty, staff, and student hosts. They were very warm, friendly, and earger to share information as well as thier thoughts about the program. Really wanted a tour of the facilities, but oh well. I'll reckon I'll get that at a later time if accepted. :)

I agree the waiting does suck. My poor nerves and tummy are "fried" from all the worry hormones flooding my insides. TMI? :D

ACCEPTED!!!!!!!!!

sorry, I couldn't contain myself. i haven't been this genuinely excited about something since the birth of my son.

Congrats. When did you interview? I got my letter in the mail on yesterday, but didn't want to tell anyone yet until another fellow acceptee came foward ;). I interviewed on 11/14/2009. Got my letter 6 days later. Those guys are fast.

Keep close surveillance on your mailboxes folks. Good luck, I got my fingers crossed for all of you, Especially for you guys that interviewed in October cuz all that waiting really sucks.

Archived