• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest PAofthefuture

i dont remember ever giving the school (UTHSCSA)an email address for purposes of contacting me. can someone tell me where i could check to see which email address i might have given them. WOuld i be able to find it in my caspa application?

So...I submitted my CASPA app. on 6/29/09

It shows that it got mailed on 7/9/09

and they received my Supp. App. on 7/20/09...

I know about the Supp. App. cause I sent it as Certified Mail;)...

I wanted to make sure it got there, and also who received it!!!

isahpop, how early did you apply?

I could be wrong, but I think I put my e-mail on the Supp. App....and I'm sure they can get it from the CASPA app....

i dont remember ever giving the school (UTHSCSA)an email address for purposes of contacting me. can someone tell me where i could check to see which email address i might have given them. WOuld i be able to find it in my caspa application?

I could be wrong, but I think I put my e-mail on the Supp. App....and I'm sure they can get it from the CASPA app....

They will. Just go to your CASPA account and click "print application" The completed text app will appear. The email you provided should be near the very beginning of your application. If it's not there or incorrecet, you should contact the program directly to update it. :)

I hope I answered your question.

Guest PAofthefuture

yup. ur right it is on my caspa app. thankyou for the help. i was just hoping i didnt get an email cause they didnt have my address. Wishful thinking. Guess ill wait for an email for the next date.

Guest PAofthefuture
Ditto. Sigh.......:)

do u think they have emailed everyone for the first interview date already?? once again wishful thinking.

do u think they have emailed everyone for the first interview date already?? once again wishful thinking.

Hmm I don't know, I hope more invites will be sent out within the next 2 business days. I have an interview in Georgia on 21 Oct and would like to consolidate my travel arangements to make this trip more cost effective. One can only wish.

Yes, wishful thinking :). Good luck and best wishes!!

Hey yall! I also applied UTHSCSA, but I am a little late in the game. I submitted my app to CASPA in late September so it is still being processed. Hopefully I will still get an interview :) but since its my first time applying so I am trying not to get my hopes up!

Congrats to everyone who got an interiveiw already!!!

Hey, it's my first time applying, and I got an interview...don't be so down on yourself...:D

Hey yall! I also applied UTHSCSA, but I am a little late in the game. I submitted my app to CASPA in late September so it is still being processed. Hopefully I will still get an interview :) but since its my first time applying so I am trying not to get my hopes up!

Congrats to everyone who got an interiveiw already!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Well it could be worse- You could have applied SUPER early on like I did, got your evaluation back forever late like I did, only to realize that they didn't count labs that you in fact DID take (like anatomy- Mine was included with the class). Then they told me that I'd have to fill out a "pre-requistate waver" but to know that those are all pretty much declined...So then what's the point?

that makes two of us.

Well it could be worse- You could have applied SUPER early on like I did, got your evaluation back forever late like I did, only to realize that they didn't count labs that you in fact DID take (like anatomy- Mine was included with the class). Then they told me that I'd have to fill out a "pre-requistate waver" but to know that those are all pretty much declined...So then what's the point?

ouch!!! are you from Texas?...My labs were included with the class...grant it it was a 4 hour class, but still that included 1hr lab

ouch!!! are you from Texas?...My labs were included with the class...grant it it was a 4 hour class, but still that included 1hr lab

I went to H.S. in San Antonio- But got my undergrad at BYU. My anatomy class (only one OFFERED) just happened to be 3 instead of 4 credits so they ASSUMED I didn't have a lab, but the lecture and lab were integrated. Trust me- I HAD a lab. I've seen and touched the insides of a dead guy enough to very confidently say it had a lab. I even offered to send the course descriptions, but the woman I spoke with had indicated that it was passed the deadline and they likely wouldn't accept them, and that I could fill out the waver but all of those are pretty much denied. They did the same thing with one of my biology courses. They took their dear sweet time getting my form back to me that by the time I got it, it was too late to correct THEIR errors...

So I still haven't heard much from San Antonio, They have sent me a list of all the prerequisites and classes that I have taken but thats all. There is no letter with it telling me that I'm missing anything. Does anyone know what that means?

Archived