Hausidmt, And you still don't know what your talking about!;) In fact, WE dont even know what your talk about sometimes man. We just pretend so that we dont hurt your feeling, Esteven.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I have a 100 minute compilation of music to be played while studing for better focus and performance.

press "play all"on right side playlist. Enjoy.

Good stuff Alan. I actually have their CD's...somwhere.

So much to do!! It looks like another sleepless night for me.

Good study food? Sunflower seeds :)

See you all tomorrow.

Anthony

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I can't take credit for that. The IT folks and Facilities folks are upgrading all the classrooms. Thank Administration. Now if I can convince them to convert that classroom to a totally smart classroom you can thank me for that...lol

BTW how many DataChem PA prep exams have you done today? You guys need to take all those questions in the HEENT data bank:cool:. No pain no gain. You want to show up the class of 2009's PANCE scores right? Get busy.

LesH

Should I already be studying for the PANCE Les? Am I behind!!!!!! :D

Folks, thanks for the interesting feedback on our little "What the Heck is that session." If you are still having questions about the ear and what the TM may look like when bad things are happening check out the link mentioned in post # 45. Happy studying. Remember don't over think the questions, read the question okay? And stop changing those answers!!!!:cool:

Les

Folks, thanks for the interesting feedback on our little "What the Heck is that session." If you are still having questions about the ear and what the TM may look like when bad things are happening check out the link mentioned in post # 45. Happy studying. Remember don't over think the questions, read the question okay? And stop changing those answers!!!!:cool:

Les

Thanx les.

• 2 weeks later...
Looking at cardio from different angles (patho, anat, med, diag.) there just no way youll lose out. Even pours over into HP.

The way the "beast" is set up, the ton of bricks make sense fairly quickly...its the sheer weight that takes some getting use to. Would you agree?

Would I agree? Remember when I talked about the curriculum being like a redundancy system? I am glad you are starting to see the method to the madness. There may be hope for you after all...that is if slprncss doesn't jack you up...lol

Les I took the liberty of emailing these links to the class for those that don't take time to peruse the forum, or take time to play poke at the PD to see how far we can get, LOL! Plus after Jed's crash course on EKG's it's actually starting to make sense now and looks like something more then crazy lines on paper, kind of like figuring out how to read music for the first time.

Archived