Sign in to follow this  

Class of 2014!

congrats njgirl! you applied last year for class of 2013 and now got in for the class of 2014? when will you be starting? fall of 2012? I just applied thru caspa so hopefully i will be hearing soon!

hey haymondholla! The interview was very laid back, they make you feel comfortable. My advice is don't be nervous and to know about the program and the profession. Good luck!!

I was accepted too and have been trying to find classmates as well. :) I was hoping maybe someone could start a Facebook page or something!

I was accepted too and have been trying to find classmates as well. :) I was hoping maybe someone could start a Facebook page or something!

I just declined my spot in the class because I will be attending King's College. I hope this opens a spot for someone else. Good Luck everyone!

But who cares where the spot came from!

Congrats on your acceptance! I found out on 4/3 I was accepted too!! Looks like we'll be classmates!!

Hi! Just wanted to let you know that our incoming PA class is having a 'meet and greet' picnic in the courtyard of Lofts At the Mill Apartments on Sat May 19th. The time is yet to be determined. Hope to see you all there! Also - if you have facebook we made a group called Marywood Univeristy PA Class of 2014

To any of the incoming class, how did you go about finding housing in the area? Are there any other sources you used to located potential apartments? So far I've used cragslist & placefinder.com but I haven't been able to find any place close to the university. I'm beginning to worry I won't be able to find housing in time!