Interviews!!!

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, after I received my acceptance email I got an email about my new user name and to call service desk for the password. I've received my password and logged in but saw nothing really on the webpage yet, and yeah even changing the password was difficult! So I gave up and am trying to not worry til it gets a little closer too! I'm surprised we didn't have to pay a deposit to guarantee our spot? I just assumed most schools would make you pay a deposit when you accepted the offer...

Congratulations on acceptances by the way! Can't wait for June to roll around!

Hi everyone! I interviewed on 8/12 and received an email yesterday from enrollment services saying that they have begun to process my application and that they will send me log in info for the mystar.utmb portal. What does this mean? Did anyone else receive that email after they have already interviewed?

jaaldana - I interviewed August 12th. I received an e-mail regarding mystar on August 25th (Application Communication #5) and I was accepted on the 24th. The mystar e-mail just reviews mystar and really has no details regarding my application. Good luck!

I hope that helps!

jaaldana - I interviewed August 12th. I received an e-mail regarding mystar on August 25th (Application Communication #5) and I was accepted on the 24th. The mystar e-mail just reviews mystar and really has no details regarding my application. Good luck!

I hope that helps!

Thanks, elcee. The email has given me new hope that I still have a chance of getting in!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys! I'm interviewing Oct 28 and I sent in my interview acceptance form and student profile via email to Angela a week ago. Did anybody get a email back from her saying she received these forms? I'm probably being paranoid but I hope my email isn't sitting in her spam folder to get deleted soon...

Guest askyoulc

She probably received it. I was in the same boat and emailed her back to just confirm and she said that she did. Email her to check if you're worried.

Archived