Interviews!!!

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

jdg: I submitted CASPA mid June and submitted supplemental app beginning of July. I'm not sure about when all the interview dates are. They assigned an interview date to us...we did not have a list of dates to choose from. I was reading some of the posts from last year, and it does seem like they are beginning interviews earlier this year.

burne: I was reading some of the posts from last year and it seems like some candidates were notified of their acceptance within a week or two. Not sure about the time frame for rejections and waitlists though...

jdg: I submitted CASPA mid June and submitted supplemental app beginning of July. I'm not sure about when all the interview dates are. They assigned an interview date to us...we did not have a list of dates to choose from. I was reading some of the posts from last year, and it does seem like they are beginning interviews earlier this year.

burne: I was reading some of the posts from last year and it seems like some candidates were notified of their acceptance within a week or two. Not sure about the time frame for rejections and waitlists though...

• 2 weeks later...

Good luck to you too burne! I had fun at the interview on the 12. Everyone was so friendly!

I was reading posts from people who had interviews this past January for the class of 2013...and it seems as if a lot of people heard of their acceptance the Thursday after their interview (about 5 days after the interview).

For those of us who interviewed on the 12, do you think that means some of us may get an acceptance as early as tomorrow??? YIKES!

Archived