Hello, 

My name is Phil, and I am scheduled for an interview for the MEDEX Seattle Masters program on 11/19. If anyone is in the Seattle area and would like to meet up to grab coffee and a small bite to eat a week/couple days in advance, I am putting the invitation out for 2:00 pm on Saturday November 14th, at Cafe Solstice (4116 University Way NE, Seattle, WA 98105.) Cafe Solstice is two blocks west of the UW Seattle campus. Meeting other candidates will make the morning, heading into the interview, much easier knowing a few people than it will on your own. I'm looking forward to meeting all who are applying, interviewing, or are even current students. This is not meant to be for masters applicants only. Please join if you are applying to any campus or degree program. I look forward to meeting any and all of you.

Good Luck,

Phil Brown

• Upvote 6

To any and all that are interested. I will be at Cafe Solstice at 2 PM wearing a grey T-shirt, jeans, and a black North Face jacket. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone, we are all in this together.

• Upvote 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By rachnk
      Hi all!
      I just received an email that I was being extended an interview that was about 3 weeks out from the current date.
      I responded around 4 hours after I received the email to accept the interview, but I received an email a couple hours later that they were going to have to reschedule and that “they would email me when another date opens up”. 
      Has this happened to anyone else??
      Should I be worried? Or do they send out more interview invites than spots that they have open for the day because they know that some people may decline? 
      Thanks!
    • By Tllehann
      My name is Tessa and I am currently an MA at a dermatology clinic. I am aspiring to be a PA and will be applying during the next cycle. I have worked along side PAs for about 2 years now in dermatology and have experience working in a level 1 ED. However, I am looking for any PA shadow opportunity in Arizona that is not dermatology as I want to branch out and have an understanding of what PAs do in different fields. I live in Glendale but I am willing to travel anywhere in Arizona.
      If you are a PA or know a PA or any open opportunities feel free to reach out to me on here. 
      Thank you! 

• By jenkinsij
      Hey all, 
      Been reading a lot about applicants who have taken a biology/health-science/etc. masters program in an effort to improve their GPA or to "show" PA schools that they can handle tough, upper level coursework. I was wondering what you'd consider the "cut-off" to be for when you should or should not pursue a masters? Anything less than 3.7? 3.6? 3.5? 3.4? 
      Quite frankly I've been considering this myself (I'd be happy to provide my stats). I know a lot of factors obviously go into a decision like this (trends, cGPA, sGPA, pre-reqGPA, HCE, shadowing, the application as a whole, etc.), but just kinda wondering what peoples inclinations are on this. 
      Thanks!
    • By Happyespy567
      HI! I am a current student looking to gain clinical experience as a medical scribe but am not sure where to start! I have tried to do my own research but every site I find seems to offer jobs once I am certified ( which I am not) . I want to make sure I take the correct steps and having someone I could come to with questions would be extremely helpful! thanks in advance ! 

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More