Interview Questions

I'll bite. I don't get it. :D I'm sitting here thinking he left the planet, he can't get text messages.

I didn't say he got a text message...... There are other ways of sending messages into space...... I guess this generation automatically thinks of texting when a topic like this comes up LOL. :)

If I remember my physics class correctly, since he is the one traveling at the speed of light, he will age according to his perception of his time spent in space. If he were gone for 2 years, assuming the message took 1 year to reach him, he turned around immediately and it took him 1 year to return traveling at the speed of light, then he would only be 2 years older than when he left. But his daughter will be somewhere around 80 years old according to earth time. I could be wrong though, it's been a while since I have had to dig out those physics cobwebs in this brain of mine.

Smart *** answers aside, you can find plenty of potential questions online and Rodican's book. Before I interviewed at the schools that I did, I talked to current students either in email or prior to my interview. Most are more than willing to help. Best of luck.

I see you that you applied to UK. Just know that their interview process is completely different this year, so no matter what you hear from current students, it doesn't matter.

Smart *** answers aside, you can find plenty of potential questions online and Rodican's book. Before I interviewed at the schools that I did, I talked to current students either in email or prior to my interview. Most are more than willing to help. Best of luck.

I see you that you applied to UK. Just know that their interview process is completely different this year, so no matter what you hear from current students, it doesn't matter.

Do you know how it is different from previous years?

Do you know how it is different from previous years?

Archived