Safe Schools??

Does anyone have any knowledge on a couple of schools that are decent, but easy to get into that I might consider applying for? When I selected most of my schools it was by program and location, but when I read the reviews they are all top 25 schools and extremely competitive. I have just heard that it is good to have some security schools, but what would you say those really are? Isn't it hard to get in anywhere?

Does anyone have any knowledge on a couple of schools that are decent, but easy to get into that I might consider applying for? When I selected most of my schools it was by program and location, but when I read the reviews they are all top 25 schools and extremely competitive. I have just heard that it is good to have some security schools, but what would you say those really are? Isn't it hard to get in anywhere?

"Safe schools" are different for everyone. You'll have to figure out on your own which schools you have a good chance at getting into, if any. I say "if any" only because you are probably just getting started if you have to ask about the competitive nature of PA schools. Start doing some research on what schools want. A lot of them show statistics about healthcare experience, GPA, GRE, etc. good luck!

"Safe schools" are different for everyone. You'll have to figure out on your own which schools you have a good chance at getting into, if any. I say "if any" only because you are probably just getting started if you have to ask about the competitive nature of PA schools. Start doing some research on what schools want. A lot of them show statistics about healthcare experience, GPA, GRE, etc. good luck!

I agree, there's no such thing as an easy PA school to get into, but depending on your GPA, HCE, and other background, there are schools which are more likely to be a fit for you than others. If you are serious about the application process, its time to do some serious research; the fact that you said you applied to a whole bunch of schools without having researched their competitive levels is worrisome. Schools want to know why you are choosing their program over the other ones out there, and an admissions committee is not going to be thrilled to hear it is just because their program is in a convenient location.

I agree, there's no such thing as an easy PA school to get into, but depending on your GPA, HCE, and other background, there are schools which are more likely to be a fit for you than others. If you are serious about the application process, its time to do some serious research; the fact that you said you applied to a whole bunch of schools without having researched their competitive levels is worrisome. Schools want to know why you are choosing their program over the other ones out there, and an admissions committee is not going to be thrilled to hear it is just because their program is in a convenient location.

Archived