Helpful booklet for rotations

Hey guys!

I am a second year PA student and wanted to pass this information along. I have developed a small book that fits in the white coat pocket for acquiring a complete history when going in rooms to talk to patients on rotations. I have been using these books all throughout rotations and they have been invaluable so I wanted to give you the opportunity to know this before beginning your rotations!

Basically, the book contains all the pertinent questions you need to ask when talking to patients with blanks after each subject for you to fill-in as the patient answers. As well as the back of the page being blank for physical examination findings. It is EXTREMELY helpful when you go back out of the room and have to orally present to the physicians (which you will have to do on most rotations!). It is impossible to remember all of the things the patients say, especially when the physician asks a random question such as "what year did they have their knee surgery". I honestly believe that these books were the reasons I received such positive feedback from physicians.

I have had numerous medical students ask me for copies of the book and have had several physicians comment that they wished they would have had something like this during their rotations!

I am selling them for 10$ each and am willing to create as many for each of you as you request! Let me know if any of you are interested. I have a PayPal account where payments can be made and please email me at pockethp@yahoo.com with the number you would like to purchase, email address, mailing address and/or further questions.

Congrats on being SO CLOSE to being done with the first year, I know how difficult it can be, and I wish you all the best of luck! :;-D:

Emily

PA Student

Hey guys!

I am a second year PA student and wanted to pass this information along. I have developed a small book that fits in the white coat pocket for acquiring a complete history when going in rooms to talk to patients on rotations. I have been using these books all throughout rotations and they have been invaluable so I wanted to give you the opportunity to know this before beginning your rotations!

Basically, the book contains all the pertinent questions you need to ask when talking to patients with blanks after each subject for you to fill-in as the patient answers. As well as the back of the page being blank for physical examination findings. It is EXTREMELY helpful when you go back out of the room and have to orally present to the physicians (which you will have to do on most rotations!). It is impossible to remember all of the things the patients say, especially when the physician asks a random question such as "what year did they have their knee surgery". I honestly believe that these books were the reasons I received such positive feedback from physicians.

I have had numerous medical students ask me for copies of the book and have had several physicians comment that they wished they would have had something like this during their rotations!

I am selling them for 10$ each and am willing to create as many for each of you as you request! Let me know if any of you are interested. I have a PayPal account where payments can be made and please email me at pockethp@yahoo.com with the number you would like to purchase, email address, mailing address and/or further questions.

Congrats on being SO CLOSE to being done with the first year, I know how difficult it can be, and I wish you all the best of luck! :;-D:

Emily

PA Student

Archived