Retaking PANCE advice for preparation

hi,

I graduated in 5/11 and took my PANCE 7/11/11. failed. did pretty bad.

I used aapa book (3rd ed., current is 4th), step up to medicine by agabegi and kaplan online course notes. i studied according to blueprints. used to study > 8 hrs. everyday. Used to do q.'s for each system after studying them from lange book and then used to take a 120 or 200 Q test every 2 weeks.

I did lot of questions, from lange Q& A book, aapa pre and post test, nccpa practice test, packrat q.'s. in most of these, i was scoring 63-65 %. my scores were not increasing and i took the exam.

I am not sure what i did wrong while preparing.

Can anybody suggest any good plan. I have about 3 months before i can retake PANCE.

hi,

I graduated in 5/11 and took my PANCE 7/11/11. failed. did pretty bad.

I used aapa book (3rd ed., current is 4th), step up to medicine by agabegi and kaplan online course notes. i studied according to blueprints. used to study > 8 hrs. everyday. Used to do q.'s for each system after studying them from lange book and then used to take a 120 or 200 Q test every 2 weeks.

I did lot of questions, from lange Q& A book, aapa pre and post test, nccpa practice test, packrat q.'s. in most of these, i was scoring 63-65 %. my scores were not increasing and i took the exam.

I am not sure what i did wrong while preparing.

Can anybody suggest any good plan. I have about 3 months before i can retake PANCE.

Archived