Sign in to follow this  
NCEMPA

NC EM PA/NP Job Opportunity

http://www.pardeehospital.org/employment/physician-opportunities.html

Physician Assistant (PA-C) or Nurse Practitioner (NP) -- Pardee Emergency Physicians

Opportunity to join our fast-paced, efficient interdisciplinary team with the common goal of providing caring, compassionate, and excellent patient care. At Pardee UNC Health Care we pride ourselves as being a leader in patient-focused, state-of-the art health care services. Our 12 provider team serves more than 30,000 patients per year in our 24-bed, level two Emergency Department. Provider will work under the direct supervision of a Board Certified ED physician to provide a broad spectrum of comprehensive medical services, treating patients with physical ailments, ranging from superficial injuries to acute medical disorders. Case mix complexity consists primarily of routine cases in a structured environment with ample supervision. EMR experience and prior Emergency Department experience required.

For consideration please send Resume to:
Lilly Bonetti, FASPR
Physician & Advance Practitioner Recruiter
Pardee Hospital
800 North Justice Street
Hendersonville, NC 28791
lilly.bonetti@pardeehospital.org

No Visa Sponsorship
No Recruitment or Placement Firm Inquiries Accepted

• Upvote 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By PrePA1208
      I worked as a PRN rehab technician for about 3 months (roughly 20 hours a week) before I became Full-Time (40 hours a week).  How do I record this change in hours? Do I make two separate entries or average the hours per week?  My hours for PRN also varied each week, with weeks working up to 30 hours and sometimes only 15 hours. Do I need to record this somehow? I also do not understand how PA schools validate that the numbers of hours stated are honest. Is there some sort of validation document needed from each employer from past jobs.  Any advice is appreciated, thank you!
    • By Salesian
      Hey folks,
      I've been working in emergency medicine for about 1 year in a setting with a good mixture of high acuity and fastrack patients at a teaching institution. I've also worked during this time per diem at a low volume urgent care. While this has been an outstanding first job in terms of resume building and learning, it of course has the downside of wild hours, nights, weekends, holidays, etc. at a rather noncompetitive hourly rate/salary. I don't hate the job, but I also don't see myself doing emergency medicine forever. Or at least...not at this salary.
      For those who started in emergency medicine, what are your thoughts on transitioning to an urgent care job? I have heard some describe a miserable existence of patient volumes upwards of 60 patients a day, but I am guessing this is very dependent on the institution. Are there other specialties that make for a natural transition from emergency medicine? Am keeping all my options open at this point. Thanks!
    • By SEMPA
      Registration Now Open for SEMPA 360!
      Make a difference in your practice by joining us for SEMPA 360, March 16-20, 2020, in Chicago, IL for the most in-depth and comprehensive educational experience available for EMPAs.
      Register Now To:
      Increase your depth and breadth of medical knowledge Take your emergency medicine skills to the next level with hands-on workshops Learn about the specialty’s latest tools, trends and techniques Connect with colleagues from across the country Build a network of likeminded people And much, much more!  
      And if you register today, you can take advantage of
      the deeply discounted early-bird rates!
      https://www.sempa.org/sempa360/
    • By UCSF Fresno
      The University of California San Francisco (UCSF) - Fresno Emergency Medicine PA Residency is accepting applications for the 2020 application cycle. This 18-month postgraduate program, affiliated with the UCSF School of Medicine, is designed to prepare PAs to practice in a variety of emergency medicine environments.
      We will be accepting 2 residents in 2020. The class will start June 29, 2020 but we will be offering rolling admissions into the Fall for accepted applicants who have a later PA school graduation date. 
      Deadline to apply is January 15, 2020. 
      Rotations include:
      Trauma Critical Care Pediatric Emergency Medicine Burn Orthopedics Dermatology Ophthalmology Oral Maxillofacial Surgery Toxicology Emergency Ultrasound Anesthesia EMS  Resuscitation courses include: ACLS, ATLS, BLS, PALS
      18-month stipend: $90,000
      Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability insurance, 401k, employee assistance program, 4 weeks of vacation, membership in the Society of Emergency Medicine Physician Assistants (SEMPA), UCSF email access, textbook, malpractice coverage, and more.
      Paid travel to SEMPA 360, SEMPA's annual conference.
      Our state-of-the-art ED at Community Regional Medical Center serves as the only Level 1 Trauma Center/Burn Center for Central California, and handles an annual ED volume of over 110,000.
      The Department of Emergency Medicine hosts fellowships in Emergency Ultrasound, Medical Education, and Wilderness Medicine. Our faculty are involved with EM:RAP, EMS, wilderness medicine, ultrasound, medical education, toxicology, international emergency medicine, and more. They are also leaders within ACEP and SEMPA.
      For more information, please see the attached flyer.
      Website: http://www.fresno.ucsf.edu/emergency-medicine-physician-assistant/

Email: em.pa.residency@fresno.ucsf.edu
      Residency Flyer.pdf
    • By SEMPA
      SEMPA is excited to roll out its new Mentoring Program specifically created for PAs new to emergency medicine; PA students interested in launching their career; or any seasoned emergency medicine PAs looking to advance and expand their profession and practice.

How it works is that you fill out the online application and we match you with an experienced PA who can help guide your career. SEMPA mentors have years of experience in all types of ED settings and they have a wide variety of specialty interests. We will do our utmost best to match you with someone based on your profile and/or the specifics you give us so that you can get the most out of your mentoring experience.

A SEMPA mentor can help with:
      Finding a job, preparing for a job interview and navigating contracts Understanding what emergency medicine educational resources are available What you can expect from the specialty Tips and tricks in making it through your shifts Guidance on moving up in emergency medicine Leadership development for new EMPA leaders And much more!
      Any SEMPA member is eligible to apply for a mentor through the SEMPA Mentoring Program. All you need is a desire to advance your career with the assistance of a mentor.

Learn more and apply today! Get started here.

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More